Albion Stone Fancy Beach Paving Patio Pack 13.9sqm
*please specify QTY for a delivery estimate
Order before 11.30am for same day despatch. All orders are delivered on pallets.
- Suitable for outdoor
- Suitable for Paths
- Suitable for Exterior Paving
Palletised orders. All orders will be delivered on a pallet
Please make sure you read the delivery instructions to ensure you are able to receive a pallet delivery from our dedicated couriers. We unfortunately do not offer hiab or crane offload.
Welsh Slate Decorative Aggregate and Rockery Stone
Standard delivery for orders placed before 11.30am Monday – Friday will be delivered normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Flooring, Paving and Walling
Standard delivery is normally within 5-8 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Breedon Self-Binding Gravel, Breedon Decorative Aggregate and Cobbles
Standard delivery is normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
All the natural stone we sell is quarried in the UK, so we can guarantee everything we sell is sustainable, ethically sourced and with a low carbon footprint.
Directly from Quarry
We own the quarries, so we can carefully select the unique stone and deliver direct to you, giving you unprecedented access to the source of this natural material, laid down millions of years ago.
Buying direct means no middlemen, so you get the prices direct from the quarries.
Free Stone Samples
Ability to order stone samples to help choose the perfect British natural stone for your project.
We are proud to be able to offer another great British Stone, from Albion Stone.
Extracted by Albion Stone from the quarry / mine on the Island of Portland, in Dorset, Fancy Beach limestone is a hard-wearing, creamy white limestone, which is perfect for use in a paving, flooring or cladding project. Fancy Beach is a lively bed of Portland Stone with a mixture of shell, openness, inclusions and small fossil and has been used on the National Maritime Museum.
Portland Stone was formed at the end of the Jurassic period, around 145 million years ago when what is now Portland, was much closer to the equator than it is today. Subsequently, the Fancy Beach limestone has a moderately high shell content.
- Each pack contains 50 units of 400mm x 400mm x 30mm, 50 units of 400mm x 200mm x 30mm and 50 units of 200mm x 190mm x 30mm.
- The Pack allows for a repeating pattern to be laid and covers an area of 14.8m2 (including a recommended 10mm joint gap). Without a joint gap, the pack covers an area of 13.9m2.
- Please view the Questions section below for recommendations in laying this material.
- Extremely hard wearing due to the durability of the limestone.
- Stunning aesthetic beauty of the natural stone.
- Shell Distribution: Random placement of predominantly grey shell with small voids throughout the slab in conjunction with areas of random dense stone matrix.
- Texture: Varied texture is evident across the slab. Tight, uniform areas are adjacent to areas of openness and concentrated inclusions. The stone should be considered lively.
- Colour: Typical Portland colour - creamy/white mellowing to grey/white. Note: Large areas of grey shell can slightly darken the overall appearance.
Albion Stone seek to pro-actively manage the impact of the business operations have on the environment and the communities in which they operate. They monitor their performance to ensure that they continuously reduce this impact where possible.
They operate an Environmental Management System which is compliant to ISO 14001:2015.
The Portland stone has achieved an 'Excellent' rating for BES 6001 the Responsible Sourcing for Construction Products standard.
The packaging (pallets, shrink wrap and packing sheets) on the deliveries is now 100% recyclable.
- As this is a natural product, please see the range sample image to understand the markings which may be included in the stone.
- Stone will be produced to a tolerance of +/- 3mm.
- This product is only suitable for paving and patios - not Driveways. Please contact us for bespoke options for driveways.
|Suitable For||Suitable for outdoor, Suitable for Paths, Suitable for Exterior Paving|