Breedon Low Plains 20-60mm Cobbles / Pebbles
Order before 11.30am for same day despatch. All orders are delivered on pallets.
*please specify QTY for a delivery estimate
- Suitable for outdoor
- Suitable for Beds and Borders
Palletised orders. All orders will be delivered on a pallet
Please make sure you read the delivery instructions to ensure you are able to receive a pallet delivery from our dedicated couriers. We unfortunately do not offer hiab or crane offload.
Welsh Slate Decorative Aggregate and Rockery Stone
Standard delivery for orders placed before 11.30am Monday – Friday will be delivered normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Flooring, Paving and Walling
Standard delivery is normally within 5-8 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Breedon Self-Binding Gravel, Breedon Decorative Aggregate and Cobbles
Standard delivery is normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
All the natural stone we sell is quarried in the UK, so we can guarantee everything we sell is sustainable, ethically sourced and with a low carbon footprint.
Directly from Quarry
We own the quarries, so we can carefully select the unique stone and deliver direct to you, giving you unprecedented access to the source of this natural material, laid down millions of years ago.
Buying direct means no middlemen, so you get the prices direct from the quarries.
Free Stone Samples
Ability to order stone samples to help choose the perfect British natural stone for your project.
Our Breedon Low Plains Cobbles / Pebbles are a mix of brown, cream, blue and grey cobbles. Extracted from our own quarry in Cumbria, it is an ideal choice for rockeries, raised beds and borders.
The size of cobbles / pebbles included in the bulk bag ranges from 20mm - 60mm.
Borders are usually very prone to weeds and much time in the garden is often spent weeding to ensure that plants grown in them are not suffocated by unwanted growth. Using decorative aggregates can save you a lot of time by preventing sunlight reaching unplanted areas where weeds are more likely to take hold.
Weed prevention is not the only benefit of using decorative aggregates. Using decorative aggregates improves the quality of your soil - they also help the soil retain moisture during hot spells where watering is needed more often. Not only do the benefits of decorative aggregates make them a great choice for gardeners, but for anyone wanting to make a beautiful, modern and colourful statement in their garden.
- Save Time – decorative aggregates tend to require much less maintenance than other garden landscaping products and can last for years.
- Save Money – decorative aggregates are actually a lot cheaper than many other landscaping products.
- Flexibility – decorative aggregates can be used in a lot of different ways; paths, driveways, in flower beds, rockeries and as plant toppers.
- Ability to create your own vision yourself
- Environmentally friendly.
- Low Carbon footprint with no air miles.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Aggregates are supplied unwashed. Any excess dust can be removed by washing the aggregates with water.
- Contact us for any bulk order enquiries.
|Suitable For||Suitable for outdoor, Suitable for Beds and Borders|
|Brand||Breedon Northern Raisby|