Welsh Slate Penrhyn Heather Plank Patio Paving Pack - 13.5sqm
*please specify QTY for a delivery estimate
Order before 11.30am for same day despatch. All orders are delivered on pallets.
- Suitable for outdoor
- Suitable for Paths
Palletised orders. All orders will be delivered on a pallet
Please make sure you read the delivery instructions to ensure you are able to receive a pallet delivery from our dedicated couriers. We unfortunately do not offer hiab or crane offload.
Welsh Slate Decorative Aggregate and Rockery Stone
Standard delivery for orders placed before 11.30am Monday – Friday will be delivered normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Flooring, Paving and Walling
Standard delivery is normally within 5-8 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Breedon Self-Binding Gravel, Breedon Decorative Aggregate and Cobbles
Standard delivery is normally within 3-5 working days. No deliveries at weekends or Bank Holidays.
All the natural stone we sell is quarried in the UK, so we can guarantee everything we sell is sustainable, ethically sourced and with a low carbon footprint.
Directly from Quarry
We own the quarries, so we can carefully select the unique stone and deliver direct to you, giving you unprecedented access to the source of this natural material, laid down millions of years ago.
Buying direct means no middlemen, so you get the prices direct from the quarries.
Free Stone Samples
Ability to order stone samples to help choose the perfect British natural stone for your project.
This naturally beautiful British slate has outstanding technical characteristics and was formed during the Cambrian period some 500 million years ago in the North West peninsular of Wales.
Adorning the roofs, floors and walls of iconic and heritage projects throughout the UK and the world, Welsh Slate brings a wealth of knowledge and experience within the stone industry.
The Penrhyn Heather honed slate is a heather blue slate, which is quarried at the Penrhyn Quarry, close to Bethesda in North Wales. This quarry at the end of the nineteenth century was the world’s largest slate quarry and the slates produced are regarded as the finest slates in the world, having supplied slate to prestigious projects in over 15 countries. The slate extracted from the quarry is processed and manufactured on the same site.
- Each pack contains 60 units of 400mm x 250mm x 25mm and 60 units of 500mm x 250mm x 25mm.
- The Pack allows for a planking pattern to be laid and covers an area of 14.3m2 (including a recommended 10mm joint gap). Without a 10mm joint gap, the pack covers an area of 13.5m2.
- Easy maintenance due to low water absorption.
- Extremely hard wearing due to the durability of the slate.
- Stunning aesthetic beauty of the natural slate.
- Pleasing natural shade variations with random green spots and veining. As this is a natural product, please see the range sample image to understand the markings which may be included in the stone.
- Range of finishes and textures allow for high slip resistance and creativity within the design.
- Welsh Slate is non-porous meaning it is extremely resistant to weathering and chemical damage.
- Offering low levels of water absorption protects the slate from frost damage.
Welsh Slate is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner by maximising the environmental benefits, minimising the environmental impact and promoting sustainable development within its operations and services. They are certified to ISO 14001 Environmental accreditation and ISO 9001.
The slate is sensitively extracted from the quarries, and using skills passed down through the generations and the use of cutting-edge technology, the slate is transformed into beautiful luxurious and signature products.
- As this is a natural product, please see the range sample image to understand the markings which may be included in the stone.
- Stone will be produced to a tolerance of +/- 3mm.
- This product is only suitable for paving and patios - not Driveways. Please contact us for bespoke options for driveways.
|Suitable For||Suitable for outdoor, Suitable for Paths|